- current landscape for e-skills and ICT professionalism both within Europe and in the larger global community
- impact of globalisation on the demand/supply of e-skills (including offshoring)
- assessment of current e-skills policy actions in Europe
- proposals for international collaboration on e-skills and ICT professionalism
- policy recommendations for developing e-skills in a global context
Participation at the event is by invitation-only. Pre-registration for the event can be done here: pre-register
The event will bring together leading experts from industry, academia, national e-skills institutes, industry associations as well as related governmental entities. The event is free but will be by invitation only.